Thursday 6 February 2014

Fructose Friendly Foodie

Happy 2014 to everyone.....

As a blogger I have failed miserably over the holidays and there are several excuses....not all acceptable I suppose .... one excuse being an accident I had whilst doing my shopping on Christmas Eve, where I ended up with five stitches in my finger...very, very annoying and so inconvenient and I've found it rather difficult to type...being a traditional typist my habit is to use all fingers, and this has been a problem for me! 

However, my finger is on the mend and here I am blogging again...wonderful....

My friend Helen from Fructose Friendly Foodie has been sending through some lovely summer recipes and because as we are all saying the weather has been ferociously hot "Down Under" and continues to be, Helen's latest recipe is a pleasant relief...here is her take on Caesar Salad, which she suggests could be called "Julius Salad"....it is quite delicious and I love the dressing....here


Image - Fructose Friendly Foodie


Of course there are many other recipes on her site, and I would invite you to visit this fun blogger!

Enjoy......Wendy






No comments:

Post a Comment