Wednesday 25 December 2013

Sparkling Wine...Christmas...Champagne

Champagne....And now to celebrate........

I read these few words of wisdom on a blog recently and thought I would share them with you

“There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne.”
Bette Davis

“In success you deserve it and in defeat, you need it.” 

Winston Churchill
“I drink Champagne when I win, to celebrate…
And I drink Champagne when I lose, to console myself.”
Napoleon Bonaparte
“Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right.”
Mark Twain

“Champagne is the only wine that leaves a woman beautiful after drinking it.”
Madame de Pompadour

“I only drink champagne when I’m happy and when I’m sad.
Sometimes I drink it when I’m alone.
When I have company I consider it obligatory.
I trifle with it if I’m not in a hurry and drink it when I am, otherwise I never touch the stuff unless I am thirsty.”

 Lily Bollinger

With very best wishes for a very happy Christmas....Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment