Tuesday 29 July 2014

Winter necessities...Wool, Alpaca, Cashmere
 on Sale....

It has really been very cold here in Victoria the past few weeks and the snow is falling heavily in the resorts and it got me thinking that I really need more 'winter woollies' as we say here in Australia.

Image - Creswick Woollen Mills
Don't you just love theses animals, at home at Creswick Woollen Mills!

I love the feel of wool and of course, for those of you who read my blog regularly, I have a passion also for Alpaca and Cashmere and such a bonus when the majority of Creswick's products are Made in Australia

At Creswick  the wonderful soft and luxurious natural fibres are ideal for this cold, cold weather we are experiencing.


However, best news, Creswick are having a SALE and there are some really good bargains! Wonderful Alpaca throws, womens and childrens wear.....I treated myself with a wonderful new throw.....sooooo warm!



Alpaca pillows and quilts, Made in Australia....excellent quality....see their website for details and the Creswick locations...here

Have you purchased any of the Creswick range? What is your preference? 
 Wool?  Alpaca or Cashmere?

Keep warm and enjoy!...............Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment