Friday 20 June 2014



Skin Care....Made in Australia

For the last four weeks, I have been using Alpha Keri products, which I have to admit I had never heard about until a recent email I received and so I thought I would give them a try.  

This is a therapeutic skin care brand with a strong heritage in pharmacy and hospitals for over 45 years and is proudly Made in Australia.....click here
It is stated on their website that the products are specifically formulated to relieve problems associated with very dry, sensitive and itchy skin, Alpha Keri is:
  • Dermatologically tested
  • pH balanced
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Scientifically proven
  • Alpha Keri’s impressive moisturising abilities are because of its active ingredient lanolin. Lanolin is a naturally derived moisturiser that penetrates deep into the skin to replenish, repair and protect the skin. For more information on lanolin, click here


I love this clear wash, nice and easy and leaves your skin feeling thoroughly clean...I thought this was also a good buy...click here
As stated in the website, Alpha Keri can be used by anyone who suffers from dry, sensitive and itchy skin and after all my gardening lately, I can attest to the fact that the cream has been helping my dry hands!
I am not a lover of baths, however a member of my family has used it constantly and they think it is wonderful...keeps the bath clean also....click here
However, of the products I have tried I have to say I love, love, love their rich cream, just beautiful and a non oily feel...I can highly recommend this product to you, I'm sure you will also love it....good buying at the price I thought.....click here


Go to the website and see where these Made in Australia products are available...the usual chemists, Priceline, and online etc, not hard to find at all....


Made in Australia makes it even more worthwhile....Enjoy....Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment