Thursday 8 August 2013

Natural Instinct......do you use these products?


I was told about this range of  Australian made products a month or so ago and have been using a number of their products; moisturiser...non oily, lovely lavender fragrance; the body wash, my daughter describes it as very zesty; hand cream, shampoo and conditioner...and in my opinion, these products are everything they claim....Natural Instinct.... excellent
.  
The products tick all the boxes for me...no artificial colours, harsh detergents, silicones or preservatives..recyclable packaging....the list goes on and on and it's all good.  These natural Australian made products are not only good for you and your family, babies included, but also good for the environment and the best part....the price is realistic and very affordable...Natural Instinct


Over the years I have tried many, many beauty products, some with excellent packaging, but that's where the appeal ended; some with beautiful fragrances but nothing else; and then of course there is the high price end that we pay a lot of money for and the results....I'm not so sure about...however, I am sold on these...Natural Instinct

Natural Instinct  is located in Victoria and is available at a large number of pharmacies, just type in your postcode and you will be surprised how many pharmacies stock the products and they are also available online...here 

Another good thing...I think it is wonderful that a smaller company like Natural Instinct  is prepared to support a worthwhile cause such as "Challenge" supporting kids with cancer....read more about this on their website here
Vegan Friendly
Made in Australia
Not tested on animals

I do hope you will try these excellent products.......Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment